 Town / 5837
Re: Monrail semi-innovations..kinda.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:29:05 GMT

Along with Ken Koleda, I've also been working on Znap-based monorail system.

Photos of the power module for that are here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/Monorail/ZnapMonorail/mvc-060f.jpg

(series runs to 62)

It's not going to come to completion, as there is no room (function and
space-wise) for it in upcoming MichLUG displays, and curves are almost
impossible without extreme shortening of the carbody.

Ka-On Lee built a monorail that uses a Znap track a couple of years ago. You
can see a few pictures here:

Jude