 Town / 5794
New MOC: Mizuko Street Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:24:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

Well, after realizing I had a nice surplus of tan
pieces remaining from the Allercus Module
project, and a few innovative parts Ideas, I
attempted to build a street car design...

...and found my results to be rather pleasing.

Anyway, here's the gallery (already moderated, so
no need for deep links!)

And a general description can be found here:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Creations

The Mizuko street car was amongst one of the last
terrestrial bound craft manufactured by the state
subsidized defense corporation, Peregrine.

The automobile, outfitted to run on hydrogen like its
aerial counterparts has been noted to attain similar
speeds as a modern terrestrial sports car, albeit it
can only seat one person.

Unfortunately, though, only the higher social echelon
has a chance to request one in their state transit quota,
and its hefty price of five hundred Lucre was partly
the government's persuasion for its citizens to purchase
aerial transit, while restricting its production count in
favour of new technologies.

Here's a side view of our hero, Dash Dracon test
driving the vehicle.

.http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=342909

A nice closeup of the vehicle. (note the license plate
construction.)

A bottom construction view of the street car.

One of my favourite pictures of the Mizuko

My ingenious exhause pipe construction. (this was a final
design idea, but original.)

Side armour plate construction

Accessories for the Mizuko.

The Mizuko without armour plating

And finally, another side view of the Mizuko.

Anyway, comments are more than welcome, so please
tell me what you think!

Thanks,

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast
O s p r e y

Another Peregrine model can be found here:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=886

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112/