 Town / 579
Re: Huge "CLASSIC TOWN AUCTION" Hello from Mike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.council
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Fetsko writes:
Hello to all! This is my first town posting!

Welcome, Mike!

[snipped auction announcement]

It's always great to see more Town auctions, but I recommend that you re-read
the LUGNET Terms of Use <http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/> which you agreed
to when you signed up for posting privileges.

In particular, note that auctions announcements belong only in groups which
are explicitly designed for auctions (i.e., .market.auction).   In other
words, it's off-topic to post auction announcements to .market.buy-sell-trade,
or to .town or .space or .general, etc.

I've disabled your posting privileges to lugnet.town temporarily, but will be
happy to reinstate them after you've had a chance to review and reacknowledge
the LUGNET Terms of Use.

Kind regards,
--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.council]