 Town / 5785
Re: Modified 4600
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
In search of some large wheels in grey, I recently became the proud owner of
set no. 4600
http://img.lugnet.com/display.cgi?set/new/upload/4600-1-993783965.jpg

I was looking at it and started 'filling it out' a bit. After a couple of
hours, the result was this:

Nice work. Very Car Wars-y.

I must say, building in Jack Stone scale is surprisingly rewarding. It
allows for some interesting detailing and sculptural possibilities.

Jack Stone is not as bad as most people think... and the scale does allow
for greater detail without making vehicles ridiculously large. And then
there's technic fig scale :-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin