 Town / 5748
    Re: Pepsi building —Mark Papenfuss
   In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes: Thats not a Pepsi, its a Pepsi Twist.. blech, did I actually say that? (...) Ya, I agree with Larry. I would love it if I was good enough to copy from :) And as much as I despise Pepsi, its a good job on the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Pepsi building —Gianluca Morelli
   (...) legofest X,march 17th,2002): (URL) could park it under the pepsi building :) Cheers, Gianluca PS:all itlug galleries here: (URL) ,then click on "events" or "eventi" if you dare browsing the italian version :) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)