 Town / 5714
5713  |  5715
Subject:
6335 Stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 19:03:51 GMT

Hi all,

I recently bought set 6335 (used) and some stickers on the main truck are
tattered, and the truck's front sticker "Octan" is not there.

I know the word "Octan" (not the logo, just the word) has been used widely
in Lego sets.

So, anybody know where I might find a replacement sticker (sticker sheet
would be even better)? It doesn't need to come from 6335, as long as the
letter's size fits.

Can Lego replace sticker sheets?