 Town / 5693
    Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business! —Tony Hafner
   (...) The chrome bits are usually used to add tiny accents (ie tailpipes), but can be really cool in quantity. I'd love to have a whole town filled with these lampposts, but I don't expect I'll get to do that. I remember seeing a train a long time (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business! —Kevin Salm
   (...) I think it was done by Kevin Loch some time ago. Look in his Brickshelf folder. ____ (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business! —Tony Hafner
   (...) Excellent- and there it is! (URL) I'd forgotten that the body was made of silver bricks too. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)