 Town / 565
  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) One possibility would be to use those 1 x 2 bricks with the computer screens on them. That could work if you ignore the lines on the green part. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Need help with television sets

Are those in space sets. I'm just out of my dark ages and I'm not up to speed on what's out and about. Thanks for your help, Jonathan (...) I'm (...) from (...) on (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) remember which one). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)