 Town / 5552
Re: Planes, trains and automobiles. Oh and PostModernist Architecture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:19:38 GMT

If you haven't seen it, check out my garbage truck:

http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/garbage-truck/

It's more of a traditional Mack Truck style, rather than one of these
newfangled cab-over jobs.

--Bill.

"Aaron M. Sneary" <aaronsneary@yahoo.com> writes:
This garbage truck is based on the DC Metropolitan version, which do not
service dumpsters. But perhaps I will build a BMI or Waste Management truck
(blue or green respectively) I've already built the dumpsters.

I do want to build the orange and white tree-doctor's truck and chipper.

Aaron

In lugnet.town, Josh Baakko writes:
Automobiles:

Looks good!  NICE use of the Orange!!  Now to make one for dumpsters!
Josh

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")