 Town / 553
    Re: Town Creations —Alan Gerber
   (...) Jacob raytraced these, so here's a an raytraced image. (URL) message's random set is 8459, (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Creations —Brad Hamilton
   Wow! The ray tracing really improves the looks! When I first started reading through the Lugnet stuff, I wasn't too interested in the LDRAW and ray-tracing stuff. I guess I really like the feel of true "plastic" in my hands. Anyhow, my insterest in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Creations —Kya Morden
   (...) Not only that, but you can take alot more creative license with it. For instance, on a space ship I recently finished (to be posted soon) I used those 1x4 tiles with red warning stripes on it, but in dark grey, which to my knowledge, doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)