 Town / 5522
  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) I didn't say they _are_ boring. I said that I used to _think_ they were boring. Back when I was a kid. That was just a childhood memory talking. That's why I asked the question about today's kids. Sure, I think they're interesting now, but do (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: The "return" of Town in 2003

(...) There are certainly less farmers. The FFA has renamed itself to, well, FFA, and dropped Future Farmers of America. In a typical club nobody will actually grow up to farm--much like Boy Scouts won't actually need to survive in the wilderness. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)