 Town / 5499
  Additions to my Town Planning site

I've added two new articles to my Town Planning site, one on Layout Design: (URL) one on Ideas for Buildings: (URL) you have comments, corrections, additions, or ideas for more articles (especially if you'd like to write one!) please let me know. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce) !