 Town / 5485
    fire pages updated... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi, There isn't anything that new that I've built with respect to town. I did take some new pics of my two fire stations and its apparatus. On the main fire page, I linked a picture to it. Here is the main fire page, (URL) the nine proposed (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: fire pages updated... —Benjamin Medinets
   I've been at it again... :) I decided to build an antique fire truck (for an upcoming project Brunswick Fire Station and Museum). Here is the folder (pending approval): (URL) is the lugnet page it is on (with some pics of the antique hose truck): (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)