 Town / 546
  New Photos! Office Bldg with Electric Lights

Greetings all! Hey, I finally got new photos of my city up, after 6 long months. These photos feature a 7-story model of the Woolworth Building, one of the oldest commercial buildings in New York City. The building was built around a year ago, and I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Photos! Office Bldg with Electric Lights

Sean: (...) Is the laundromat made from pieces from the Divers subs? Play well, Jacob PS: Couldn't you arrange the images and commentaries as pages with links to the overview, and to the next and previous image? It's a bit annoying to have to go (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Photos! Office Bldg with Electric Lights

(...) Thanks! Yeah, I bought one of the small Divers subs once a few years ago, solely to use the sides as laundry machines. I finally got around to building them. :) (...) Sounds like a good idea to me; thanks. I want to overhaul the interface (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)