 Town / 5427
    Re: Large Church —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! Great! Stunning! I like the details like the organ and the Communion goblets. Where are the clothes from? Scala? I couldn't complain about any aspects of your architectural work (even if I would like). Just one point: I think the candles (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Large Church —Paul Janssen
   (...) Actually, from Star Wars, the cloth on the altar is from scala I beleive (from a bed or so). for the robes of the choir I took 2 cloth capes, put one on the back, and then one on the front. I used a small technic rubber belt in white to make a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)