 Town / 5384
    New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002 —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi all, While helping Jaco out on the LDraw stand I made some pictures (mostly town/train related) of some of the people and their models and what was going on at the LDraw-stand. There's Reinhard Beneke, Ludo Soeten, the very friendly people from (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002 —Saskia van Doesburg
     Helaas duurt het nog even voor de foto's public zijn denk ik. Maar is er iemand die toevallig een beetje meegeschreven heeft tijdens de Q&A met Brad Justus? M.a.w. Vertel, vertel, vertel!! Also some pictures of a small Q&A with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

         Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002 —Saskia van Doesburg
     I'm sorry, forgot to set the proper fut. It was only meant to be posted in loc.nl I asked Jeroen if he could tell more about the Q&A session with Brad Justus. Houdoe, Saskia (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)

        Re: New pictures LEGOWORLD 2002 —Stefan van Zwam
   Thank you! I didn't even realise you were picturing our little animation display. Looks like the people on this picture: (URL) really enjoying themselves with the film. Thanks a lot! I'll see if I can get my pictures uploaded today. Stefan. -- --- (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.it)