 Town / 537
  Christmas Parade

-I know it's a little late, but I don't have internet access at home. Here are some pictures of a Christmas parade that I built over the holidays. (URL) my first try at posting anything, so let me know what you think. -Marc (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Christmas Parade

Let me be the first to tell you. I love it. The marching band was great. I liked the Xmas lights too. You needed some one on the roof watching it. Keep up the great work. Jeffrey B. (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Christmas Parade

Marc: (...) I like the row-houses down at the end of Main Street. Are they just facades or have you also furnished the houses. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Christmas Parade

(...) -All the buildings except the rowhouses are facades. The rowhouses have all four walls, but they are still hollow. I plan to rebuild them deeper, with a back door and floors and a staircase, into a block of 5 or 6, with larger houses on the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)