 Town / 5338
    Re: Residential Block/Squad 252 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks! No, sorry there are no interior pic's (or interiors) for these buildings. They are actually quite ugly and messy on the inside. To quote Erik Olson when he saw the insides to one of my buildings: "ugh!, look at the inside!" :o) Thanks (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Residential Block/Squad 252 —John Neal
   (...) lol I know what you mean. I get a hard time from the GMLTC for not detailing the inside of my buildings; they just don't understand that you can't have your lintel and eat it, too;-) -John (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Residential Block/Squad 252 —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Add me to the brotherhood of cavernous undetailed buildings. I have done some limited detailing where there is an easily viewable interior section from the exterior. I for one don't believe that Minifigs run around the layout when the lights (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)