 Town / 5329
  Re: Residential Block/Squad 252

(...) your fire escape. That is one of the challanges I am still working on, and have not found a solution that I am particualrlly happy with yet. All of the buildings have some really good details, from the cornice work, to the window trimmings, to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Residential Block/Squad 252

(...) Hi Jason, Thanks for looking and commenting. I finally came up with a fire escape that I like! I don't think I'd ever have tried white for the trim on the firehouse, but I think black would work nicely as well. I will try black on my next (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)