 Town / 5268
5267  |  5269
Subject:
Interesting custom creations on eBay - NOT my auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:13:46 GMT

I'm only posting this link because these items are an inventive use of Lego,
and others may be interested in them as I was.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1770268065

I realize that normal protocol does not allow for auction flogging in the
non-market groups, but I personally feel that the value of the pictures as
inspiration outweighs the risk of upsetting everyone.

The only timely alternative I saw was to bootleg the pictures onto
Brickshelf, but I felt that was less acceptable. At least this way, the
builder/seller could get credit for their work...

So, my apologies for the post, and please send criticism via email so as to
avoid cluttering LUGNET.

Thanks for your time,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115