 Town / 5262
    Re: City blocks —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) How too small? Nothing prevents people from building modules, which correspond to a multiple of 32×32 plates, as long as the edges correspond to whatever connection rules we decide on. Play well, Jacob -- City X'ers truck (building (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: City blocks —Chris Leach
   (...) Right I already said that sounds fine(read other post)Chris (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)