 Town / 5229
5228  |  5230
Subject:
MY CUSTOM MODELS NOW FOR SALE!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 23:26:40 GMT

Hiya all...
Finally... the first of my CUSTOM SETS has gone on sale..!!!
Thanx to michael at Ozbricks.com...: )
Go to:

www.ozbricks.com

And have a look in the Castle section under System....!!!

This is the first of many I will be bringing out.
They are all in custom designed full colour boxes.
Full Coloured step by step instructions as well.
And most important, they are all individually dated and numbered.
Being Limited editions, they will only be around for a short time.
also, the first few sets will be smaller ones,
To make them more affordable for everyone.

Have fun
Kev...: )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com