 Town / 5223
5222  |  5224
Subject:
need ideas on how to make food for my Burger King
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:30:53 GMT

I am making a burger king (has anyone ever done one before?), well actually
its a burger king moonbase module and it wont use the burger king logos or
colors.
I am stuck on how to make the burgers, fries and drinks though.
I was thinking I could use 2 x 2 round plates for the burgers but I dont
know what color to use for what part of the burger (I was thinking yellow 2
x 2 square plates for the cheese though)