 Town / 5193
Re: Another re-issue or new set??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Adam Murtha writes:
Browsing Lego's site, I came across a set numbered 6636, which isn't in
LUGNET's database, and looks to me like a Police Station from about 1999,
but I'm not sure.  The description says its a Classic Lego town set.  Here
is the link from Lego, hopefully it will work:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B634C79D3%2DAA16%2D11D6%2D800B%2D00065BA09B53%7D

Well, the set is a rerelease of Command Post Central from 1998.

There was talk about this originally in lugnet.general about 2 weeks ago.
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=38199

Still in disbelief that Town Jr. is classic,

-Kevin