 Town / 510
509  |  511
Subject:
My Metro Park & Service Tower is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:13:22 GMT

Yahoo! I just got my 6394 Metro Park & Service. The set I have always wanted
since the first time I saw it in a mini-catalouge I got in set 6528 (Sandstorm
Racer) after ordering 6528 from S@H in the spring of 1994. I can't build it,
yet (it is one of my birthday presents. A 15 days to go!), but I got to look
at the pieces. They are all mint! Even the stickers have never been applied
and the 1x1 rounds are still on thier original hook things (I remember when
they use to have those. I think they stopped after 1991). Most of my
collection is of sets in the 1990s with blue boxes (I'm soon-to-be fifteen and
got really into LEGOs a little late in 1993) though I do have some yellows,
Airport Shuttle, NASA Launch Pad, Vacation Home, Breezway Cafe, and Sandstorm
Racer) and I am really excited about this one!