 Town / 507
    Please test my page —Jeremy Spin
   Hello all I tried to add my page to a web ring but I got a reply from the "Ring Leader" saying nothing on my page works. My page works on my computer so I don't know how to fix it. Report anything missing on my page & I'll do my best to fix/replace (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Please test my page —Ryan Dennett
     (...) From the pages I looked at, 90% of the images are broken. and on the raceway page you have "distroyed". It should be "destroyed". I'd guess that most of the images didn't get uploaded to the server and because you have them on your computer, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Please test my page —Larry Pieniazek
     Try it after flushing your cache. If that works, try it from a friend's computer... (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Please test my page —Brad Hamilton
   I tried it and found several problems. On the front page, it says "click to enter," but you really have to click on the picture. I'd make the text a link as well. The following link couldn't be found (Spin city as a raceway or 'Small Nascar" page) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Please test my page —Jeremy Spin
    This link no longer exists & I may remove all my LEGO pages because of the problems. J.W.Hummer (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)