 Town / 500
499  |  501
Subject:
Town Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:20:47 GMT

If any of you seen my News Paper then you will know that SPINCity 2000 is in a
terrible crisis. I think I built that city 100,000,000 different ways in one
space & I'm running out of creativity!? I removed some tables to add some room
but nothing. I tried double stacking roads very bad idea, but made great
earthquake simulation. I am curently taking design ideas.

Ideas consist of what to add, what to remove & even a drawing scanned
(freehand) or paintbrush.  I have the LIGHTNING Show Boat, so I need a pier, I
have a stealth bomber so I need an air port, I have a NEW Diesel loco, so I
need a Rail Road, I have abot 25 buildings so I need the town, & I plan to
build a residental area.

One thing I need to do next time I'm in TRUs is buy some straight roads &
maybe some T's & curves.

Well thanks for any ideas you can contribuite
-J.W.Hummer
                    www.geocites.com/spincity999
                       spinco_2000@yahoo.com