 Town / 4958
    Re: Several new vehicle MOCs —Kevin McMillin
   (...) I'd have to say this is my favorite of your new models. It's rare to see a motor home posted, (I remeber Mark Sandlin's Space Winnebago) and this one is very nice. Excellent details for a 4-wide intereior Do you actually own this motor home? (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Several new vehicle MOCs —William R. Ward
   (...) No, it's not based on any particular model. It's a generic Class C. It's based on what my wife and I would like to own someday, however. (Although I think we'd like to have a toilet and shower in our version...) (...) Thanks! (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.town)