 Town / 4950
Re: New Road Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:14:32 GMT

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> writes:
In my local TRU in Copenhagen I picked up a new set of road plates yesterday:
4108, 4109, 4110 and 4111. They differ from the usual green plates in having
no pavements, yellow lines instead of white, and the tracks are 20 studs
wide, leaving only 6 studs for the roadsides. The straight road plates have
drain gratings imprinted.

Yay!!!  At last, road plates wide enough for 6-wide or 8-wide cars &
trucks!!!

THANK YOU LEGO!

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin