 Town / 4905
    Uploaded pics of my WTC under construction —Sean Kenney
   All: These pictures are from Oct 2001, when I began my 2nd version of the WTC. The plan was to build a 5x5 foot plaza, the surrounding roads, and all of the buildings in the Trade Center. The new pictures start on the 6th row, in the middle of the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)