 Town / 4888
Re: 2 Variation of 1592 (People from 70ties and Arctic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:25:31 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.town ]

Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:

The first one was made by ARLEN, my 8 year old son. He used his Arctic
collection to do it and dug into my pile to make a snowman for his statue.

Great use of the Arctic sets. And a beautiful snowman.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Jacob's LEGO cars: