 Town / 4886
4885  |  4887
Subject:
Fire Departments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 02:18:18 GMT

Due to a error on the part of my ISP. all of my web pages were lost.  There is
good and bad to this story.  First the bad, that was a lot of work and many
hours lost.  The good news is, I had to redo it, and with that I worked harder
and made a lot of new pages and actually have more pictures of my apparatus.
Please check out the site and let me know what you think.  By the way, the MCD
part of the web site is still not working, but I am working on that right now
and hope by the end of this week to have it working again.
Thanks
Chris

http://www.nb.net/~cda/fire/