 Town / 487
486  |  488
Subject:
PRICE GAP????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:33:19 GMT

Does anyone else think there is a major price gap on the new 6600 Highway
Construction set? $88.00 & all you get is 3 trucks a crain & some road. Now
look at the 6575 Polar Base its $66.00 & you get 2 buildings 1 truck 1 chopper
1 snowmobile & it seems to be more detailed than 6600.

I figure they should have knocked off $10 - $20 or have it on sell.

Thanks
-J.W.Hummer
                        www.geocities.com/spincity999