 Town / 4868
Re: truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:39:55 GMT

Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

Hi all,

I just got my Summer 2002 catalog and the truck in set 6739, Truck and Stunt
Trikes, is pretty awesome.  It lookslike the trailer is all one highly
juniorized piece, though.  Does anyone have this set?  How is the
construction of the cab itself?

Bruce

I count 113 pieces being used for the cab. Highlights apart from all the
orange pieces include the two Technic beams in yellow (16 long) which
are used for the chassis, the 6-wide windscreen in trans-black, the
large wheels and tyres (tyres are marked 30.4 x 14), the chrome exhaust
pipes and the pieces in dark grey used as steps (or fuel tanks) at the
bottom of each door.

The two wing mirrors use 1 x 2 tiles also in trans black. The scale of
this model is much larger than previous truck models.

Grahame