 Town / 4841
Re: My latest vehicle: a cement mixer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes:
Hi all,

Inspired by the work of Kevin Zwicker (I hope we'll be able to see it again
soon at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2075 - comme back
soon! :-D ),  I've made a new version of my mixer
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=36126)
now in yellow with better pictures instead of a scan!:

LMKWYT!

Nice. Both your and Kevin's folders are cleared.