 Town / 4831
Re: Other sets with a forklifter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:31:44 GMT

Thank you for your sugestions.

None of them matches the bricks that I have bought but now I have some
insparation to how
to build a forklister.

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.town, Lars Gertsen writes:
hello,

I have bought some lego with this part
http://www.ldraw.org/jessiman/lego/4517,
but I dont have the bricks for any of the sets mentioned on the above • page.
Is this fork in other sets?

As well as others mentionsed, peeron.om • http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4517
says its in the 6377 Delivery Centre http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6377

Hope this helps