 Town / 4751
  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) That's some more voodoo brikin there from you. I was wondering if they were in minifig scale or compatability. I'm planning out a regional transit system based on our own local buses but the width factor (4 minifig butts, aisle and walls) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) No, not really. They're mostly built to compare with my 4-wide cars. (I have some taxicabs and other city vehicles.) I'm worried that they'll look out-of-scale with my buildings, since the busses are almost a full baseplate long. (I think (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)