 Town / 4744
  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

Sean, Very nice. I like buses (see (URL) and I like your Lego buses. I will build me one of those MCIs. Thank you for sharing. Bob (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses

(...) Thanks. Nice photos on "busspot", is that a personal site of yours? Interesting that there's such a heavy collection of New Jersey busses. (I grew up in New Jersey). The photos of New York City busses that I used were from (URL) , if you're (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)