 Town / 4721
  A Nice Revision ;) (Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin)

(...) In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin writes: (...) I saw your nimble variation of my Coupe Racer. You've been keeping good works, I do not hesitate expressing my admiration to you. And also, It's always honourable for me to feel someone thinks my (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: A Nice Revision ;) (Re: vehicles by Pierre Normandin)

(...) Hi, With the help of Kevin Dixon ( (URL) ), I've been able to find the set 4798 near me in Montreal so I could make a black version of my convertible. Here it is: (URL) have not try it yet but I'm sure it could make a great color scheme for (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.town)