 Town / 4716
    The Cadillac of the Skies —Richard Marchetti
   See it here: (URL) Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Cadillac of the Skies —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) I am surprised that their are no replies to this. Your 'caddy' is very cool looking. Strictly from a design stand point it is much better than the TLC 'taxi'. Of course their design was intended to mimic the speeder from Episode 2. -Mike (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Cadillac of the Skies —Gil Shaw
   So many gems, so little time (to post). The promo poster is a beauty...really captures that 50's glam-ad look that the big 3 used, to say nothing of the sleek little number it depicts. Seeing this make me think that a small civvie vehicle run of MOC (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)