 Town / 4708
Re: [MOC]GREEN DESTINY (Vixen the Classic-Car Special Color)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 03:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kotaro Ono writes:

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Kotoro,
Very pretty.  With the same car in various color schemes,
Hi, Bruce ! Thank you for an impression, as always.
No, I couldn't imagine if I would be able to build VIXEN green....
Green is always YEARNING for classic LEGO fans, I guess.
OCTAN parts is so little to build some other green cars....

the next obvious MOC is a car dealership.  :)
Sounds GOOOOOD. :)
In fact, I've already done my job about a CAR-DEALER-SHOP as below.
http://www.force-x.com/~inosuke/mifes5/haku/haku.htm
But I can imagine the classic-car-club like #6561 by your word.
It may be also joyful project....Hmmmm.

I like the slight re-design on the rear portion a lot.
Hewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, so you relly found "the difference" I made !?
EXCELLENT! This back_form_re-design is one of the most important
revision for me at this time. You're a great viewer.

Thanks.

EARL-0
Kotaro