 Town / 4683
Re: Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 12:07:55 GMT

Mmmmmh!

This page looks *delicious*!

The Spamcake Diner is really great, everytime I come across a picture of it on
brickshelf, it makes me smile to myself. Especially the rotating dog on the
roof. And the pinball machine. And the Spamcake under glass. Actually Spamcake
in general. And all the neat datails that you stuffed in there.

The new homepage just serves it right. I'd rather stop by immediately for a
breakfast, and I guess I would stay til lunch, too.

Now, could you just tell me where I find the next Spamcake-Diner near my
hometown Hamburg in Germany?

regards,

-Norman