 Town / 4662
Re: New Fire Apparatus Pics, 6 wides
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 13:55:22 GMT

50s/60s style Seagrave Rescue Pumper.

...back to the Lego room I go!

LMKWYT

Very nice stuff. A lot of it too!

I am also intrigued by the stablizers on the tower truck. I have tried this
method too and I like it, but I have trouble making the stablizers on the
*other* side of the truck protrude at the same point. When both sides are
retracted, they hit each other inside the truck body.
How did you accomplish this? Do the stablizers on the other side of the
truck protrude at the exact same point?

Thanks
Jonathan