 Town / 4655
    Excellent Fire Apparatus —Christopher J. Dean
   I was browsing the brickshelf galleries, and found pictures of great fire apparatus. Here it is: (URL) Mr. Lopes- look at the two pictures of the ladder and pumper. I love the ladder truck. I have to get some of those decals. (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

        Re: Excellent Fire Apparatus —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Just when I was feeling good about *my* fire apparatus....quickly humbled. Those decals are great, they appear to be taped on though (still look great though). Does anyone know where similar decals can be found? I have been all over NYC (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)