 Town / 4653
  Re: John Deere JD690-B backhoe

(...) All this time I thought that my dad owning his own excavation business would never get me anywhere in life. Well, today proved me wrong; it's helped my machinery vocabulary. Of course, I still didn't have any clue about the JD690-B part. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

  Re: John Deere JD690-B backhoe

(...) Taken right off the side of the machine! Josh (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)