 Town / 4647
    Re: John Deere JD690-B backhoe —Robert Fay
   Looks very good! I like the job you did on the bucket. It looks very real. Amazing what you have done at that small scale. You really need a "macro mode" on that camera. The pictures don't do justice to your work. I hope you will post the final (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)

        Re: John Deere JD690-B backhoe —Josh Baakko
   (...) I'm pitching that camera soon, I REALLY need one that can get good pics of Lego's. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic)