 Town / 4627
Re: steamroller on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 17:18:27 GMT

Two more cents,

Roll back a directory and he has got a few more construction equipment
pieces posted.  An asphalt paver and a semi-dump truck.  I had the Expert
Auto-Chassis set with 4 of these hubs and could never get a roller to work
out to my liking.  Of course this was using the slim part selection from the
early 80s.  I had the two drums connected with the red technic beam, 12 or
16 stud long.  The articulation is excellent, but more reflective of a
landfill compactor in the US.  The paver has a touch of European flare with
an operator's roof.  That'd only be an umbrella on a BlawKnox.  I've seen a
few displays that used black tiles for asphalt parking, be neat to do a
complete paving train overlaying some grey roadplates.

Ed

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Anyone know what set these wheels are from?
Were they rocket engines or something?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lfreak/miniland/00-walze-02.jpg

Thanks
Jonathan