 Town / 4619
Re: legends/re-releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 01:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.basic, Erik Olson writes:
725 is an awesome basic set. Go look at it. It truly bore out the Lego
promise of "just the right amount of special pieces to encourage special
creations." It actually came with instructions for set-quality models.

Oh my yes... Both of them rock! To have known then what I know now.

(of course I would also have been well served to invest in a few other
things that were cheap in 1985, but I digress)