 Town / 4581
Re: Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Strutt writes:
Has anyone seen these Racers available in Canada or the USA?
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4590-1
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4591-1
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4592-1
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4595-1
http://www.brickset.com/search.aspx?Set=4596-1
I'd love to get my hands on those coloured hubs, especially
the (light?) blue ones.

Tim Strutt   8^)

Nope, not yet here!  I WANT those RED ones!
Josh