 Town / 4579
Re: The instruction of VIXEN (Thank you Bruce Hietbrink!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:44:03 GMT

Kotaro,

Hey, cool!  I was just scanning through recent Brickshelf pictures and saw
the instructions for this car, then I clicked on them and there was my name!
Thanks for the instructions!

also inspired by my friend, Kunimasa Fujisawa's classic car model.

That's a great car, too.  I'm more of a castle guy, but I'm highly impressed
by a lot of the town creations.

Thanks,
Bruce